Pages

Tuesday, 11 October 2011

wild tomatoes








Sometimes the only thing you need is to want sth very badly ...

I was always dreaming about my own garden,
my own plants and vegs.
But i was too lazy to plant anything...
so i was extra lucky to find a wild tomatoe bush in my garden!
With five quite big tomatoes on it !!!
They already smell great even though they are still green.
I wish they will grow enough to be able to eat them before the cold weather comes.

If not i can always make Fried Green Tomatoes instead...

2 comments:

Konstantin said...

Nice :) We've got a wild watermelon in our garden this year, and it was pretty sweet for place where it grew without enough sun :D

Agata Melnyk said...

wooow! watermelon, thats something great! ... i don't think my tometoes will survive because today it's very cold and they are still small and green

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...