Pages

Thursday, 16 June 2011

White Ink Tatoo



White ink, isn't it a great idea? 
I always thought about doing a tattoo. 
But I didn't want to look vulgar. 
I never wanted to show off.
To have a big stamp on the shoulder or in other a visible place. 
And suddenly i found white ink tatoos
this new technique is so delicateelegant and feminine. 
White ink seems to me completely anoffensive. 
I never liked gold or large jewellery. 
So delicate tattoos fit exactly in my style.
I dream about a group of flying birds on my wrist.


photos from pinterest.com

2 comments:

Konstantin said...

Yup, that's interesting. I thought about doing tattoo too, but I can't do it only because I'm a bit inconstant man :) just can't wear the same pic on my skin all my life :)

Kini^^ said...

och, dziękuję Ci za tego posta!
marzy mi się tatuaż także, planuję sobie wyrysować dmuchawca (http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_koz2gzhLL01qa08rvo1_400.jpg tylko bez tekstu) na karku na 21 urodziny :)
biały atrament to świetne rozwiązanie jeśli nie chce się, aby obrazek na ciele baaardzo rzucał się w oczy:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...