Pages

Friday, 6 May 2011

First day in food paradise








This was my first flight from my home city, 
the first flight by rayaner. 
The whole trip was my and my sisters idea. 
We decided to take our parents for the holidays 
on a journey through northern Italy. 

We landed at the airport in Bergamo
and after a halfhour of the problems with the rental car, 
we went in a little silver Ford Fiesta to Monteveglio. 
Journey in a new car, with a new GPS through unknown roads 
with crazy Italians all around was unforgettable.
 We arrived exhausted at the hotel just before 10 at night.
But dinner was waiting for us...




This simple dish of pasta with spinach and baked with cheese immediatelyconquered my heart


1 comment:

Szyszka said...

mmmmmmm!! More more more!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...